lunes, 6 de febrero de 2017

MY EXPERIENCE WITH HDI

MY EXPERIENCE WITH HDI



This evaluation has been entertaining, we have learned things about different European countries making an exhibition and presentation, we also learned Christmas vocabulary singing carols. I did an Elevator Speech (which I did not know existed).

I think this asignature is necessary because in present is very important to have a good level of English, opens many doors to work and always comes well in case you have to travel.

I can say that I have learned new things and I have been able to improve my English vocabulary. For all this and for the good atmosphere in class I am happy with this subject, evaluation and with the course in general.


Resultado de imagen de BRITISH


Manuel Miguel Guillén Casaña.

1 comentario:

  1. Hard to believe.. that you have improve your English level with this subject, I mean. But I hope you enjoy learning English!

    ResponderEliminar