viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

My experience in a International Fair

During the month of January I pass a few days in Italy, specifically in Vicenza since it was The International Jewellery Show, Vicenzaoro.

These day we were visiting different suppliers and watching the novelty in jewelry to 2017.

This short trip I has served to give me has of the importance of the english, with Italian exhibitors, it was easy to understand but had another large number of exhibitors from China, Turkey or Thailand which only spoke english and at times with my level of English was difficult communicat whit them.

My purpose is next year get the B1 not is a hight level but is better than my actually english.

As anecdote in the form for enter to the fair appears the term CEO, this is a new term in the world of the companies and it caught my attention because never I see this term in "important" things.



1 comentario: